Natural Facelift Massage combines techniques used in facial reflexology, Indian and Japanese Face Massage.
Simple and effective massage, meridians and acupressure points, together with lymphatic drainage techniques are used to lift and release tensions in the facial muscles to remove harmful toxins.
The blood and lymphatic circulation increases as the nervous system is stimulated, helping to repair and balance the condition of the skin and remove dead skin cells.
By relaxing, uplifting and toning the skin and facial muscles this helps to relieve headaches, tension and stress to give an ‘instant facelift’ without painful or invasive surgery.
Non-surgical treatment help slow down the ageing process and iron out wrinkles, leaving your skin looking more youthful and rejuvenated and giving a feeling of well-being throughout the body.
By incorporating facial massage into your daily life you’ll see the difference. A treatment before a special event can help you look and feel radiant.
The benefits of Natural Facelift Massage include
• Improve skin suppleness, reduces wrinkles and expression lines
• Release muscle tension and increases blood circulation
• Helps with stress related symptoms eg headaches
• Tighten and tone the skin
• Aid elimination of toxins and the supply of nutrients to the cells
• Aid lymphatic circulation and removes dead skin cells
• Improved sense of well-being, mental and physical relaxation
|Debbie’s treatment room||Block of 5 treatments|